About this blog

About me

I am an interior designer and artist based in Westchester, NY. Born in Germany, I have now lived and worked here for more then eighteen years. I am married with four children between 25 and 12. My European background, personal style and my desire to create individual spaces for the clients I work with build the cornerstones of my design philosophy. I love an eclectic mix, antiques, new traditional, vintage or modern. I translate my clients ideas into reality at any budget, the process is relaxed and low key. High end to thrift store and all in between! This blog will take you to many places I come across along the way, my work, musings on art, design, life style and some of the big and small wonders which inspire our daily lifes. It is wonderful to share my passion for all this with you!


To contact Victoria from Art House Design either leave a comment or e-mail me here (victoria.zlotkowski@gmail.com)


Thank you for your interest!


All rights reserved for victoriazlotkowski.blogspot.com as well as subpages.


Copyright © Victoria Zlotkowski 2010